August 13, 2010

Cerulean Tea Towel Updates

10 yards and the baby wolf

Tonight I finished the 10 yards of cerulean and white towels. It feels a bit like victory! Now, onto washing and sewing. Onward and upward, continually moving. Hoping to have these listed by the beginning of the week.

Tomorrow I'll be planning and purchasing some much needed supplies for some upcoming work and then celebrating the weekend! (Before getting back to work for the weekend! Oh the joys of essentially working two jobs, although this one, I love.)

fresh off the loom

1 comment:

Meg said...

I hesitated to comment when you first posted this... They look wonderful.

I've been wondering since your post if we want to run another towel exchange later in the year. I feel over-committed, but these pictures are so inviting.