October 28, 2012

Consigning with the Textile Arts Center


I'm excited to announce that I'll be consigning a selection of tea towels at the Textile Arts Center's Manhattan location this fall/winter! The Textile Arts Center holds classes, workshops and exhibitions on all manner of fiber art in two NYC locations- one in the original location (in my old neighborhood!) in Brooklyn, and one in Manhattan's West Village, where the shop is located. They also have an online shop found here!



There are so many beautiful pieces for sale- I especially love the Degen Sockies. So cute. And with winter coming up, I am wishing for them for my soon-to-be-cold toes! So stop by their shop in the West Village, or take a look online! 


See their incredible collection of looms below! Weaving dream-world. 



No comments: